Sunday, July 20, 2008

A new life: full of blogs!

I have created this blog in the hope that you can catch up a bit more on what goes on in my life!

I haven't ever really been into blogging myself, but after thinking that this is what keeps me up-to-date on some of my friends lives, I have decided this may be a good way forward! Because, as much as I love facebook and myspace, I would love a central place where my friends and family can know a bit more of what is going on in my life...so this is an attempt to keep you all up-to-date more regularly.

Most of you probably already recieve a catch-up newsletter that I put out every so often, and I will continue to send this to you (unless of course you'd prefer me not to). The difference from now on will be, that, I will go into the details more on here- for those of you who want to know more about the little-r things in my life! I try to keep my newsletters short, so that you can get a glimpse of my life, but hopefully with this you will see many more of the colours in between.

So, I hope that through these blogs you know me and my world that little bit more.

1 comment:

Kylz said...

woo i like blogs. i have too many of these sorts of pages. i will check back regularly :)

woo for gorden ramesey lol. he's so the new jamie oliver hey.

good luck with the study.

oh and u should totally make it to melbourne too!

<3