In September I'll be going back to Australia for a few weeks! Fusion is having an International Conference so quite a few of us from the team are heading back for this event…
The conference goes from the 21st til the 28th of September, so I will be spending at least this week in Tasmania- as this is where it's being held. The word 'conference' can often equal long meetings that aren't so exciting. But I really like this conference as there are staff from all across the world who are coming together (so it will be nice to see friends from all about the place!) and we catch up on what we're all doing in our Fusion centres.
As well as the conference, I will be having 2 weeks holiday!! I will be doing this before the conference (so, the first couple of weeks in September) so that I can get back to the UK right after the conference finishes. In my holidays I'm hoping to catch up with as many friends and family as possible as it may well be another year before heading to Australia again. At this stage I know that for sure I'll be in Tasmania, and more than likely Sydney. I would also love to get to Melbourne and Queensland...but I don't know if I will get the chance to do this- I'm still hoping though!
I will post more about my travel plans when I know of them. Until then, send me an email if you live in Tassie or Sydney and would like to catch-up!

2 comments:
Hey Rach.
Great to see what you're up to! I'll keep checking in!
Megan
hehe good to see you paid attention to what i told you about fusions blog policy! ;]
Post a Comment