Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My little car

As I was driving home last night I opened my car window. Then, as I pressed the button to close it nothing but noise happened...So a friend and I took the skin off (I think this is what it's called) and had a go at fixing it. Pretty much, the glass has come off the runner (if it's called this- the thing that makes the glass go up and down). We didn't manage to get it working again, but did jam it shut...until I went over my first bump in the road- and the window was down once again. So now I'm trying to find a manual to fix it myself! I am determined to fix it!

I am really thankful for my car though. I used to have a little red one but it kept dying. At this time I was given a grey car by a lady in Thame. It goes! And really well! I am really happy with this car of mine.

(p.s- let's hope the rain clouds stay away for a little longer;-)

No comments: