Friday, August 1, 2008

4 days in a row of 30 degrees!!!

Last weekend there were a few days of REALLY hot weather!

I was a bit worried for a while that summer wouldn't properly come...but it did! And although it was only 4 days of hotness, it was great :-) So I spent most of last weekend out in the sunshine (of course!) and as a result have a little glow!

On the Saturday I caught up with a friend in a part of Oxford I haven't really been to before, so that was really nice:-) And Oxford is really beautiful in the summer, so it was nice being able to do a bit of a walk and see the old boats on the river (looked a bit like 'Wind in the Willows' actually!).

On the Sunday I had a picnic with another friend at my house in Thame. We have a really nice backyard- which makes it a perfect spot for a picnic! Picnic's are quite the thing here in summer.

The nice thing about it being hot here (actually, one of the many nice things) is that EVERYONE is outside and in really good moods! Love it!

No comments: